Wednesday 16 April 2014

My New Blog :) ♥

Hellooo there lovely's! I am sooo excited that my Blog is finally up and running :D .. but please bare with me as i am pretty new to this ha!

Up until now i have been blogging on instagram (abbeyroadbeauty) follow me :) .. I have been blogging about pretty much all sorts , anything from beauty products to my latest fashion buys. It has pretty much become my hobby now and i love to blog and write reviews on products i have recently bought.

Sooo a little about me. My name is Abbey and i am 21 years old. I am a fully qualifed Beauty and Spa therapist spending 3 years at college gaining my qualifications. I also took a Nail course so i am also a fully qualified Nail Technician. I absolutely love doing nails, although i dont do it full time, it is one of my other hobbys and i find it very theraputic.

I cant wait to become a pro blogger and share all my beauty nail and fashion tips with you all.


See You Soon,
Abbey
P.S ... Be Beautiful ♥




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment