Thursday 22 May 2014

Body Shop 'Tea Tree' Range ...

Hi guys! So sorry I haven't posted in a while I have just been super busy!

So here is todays post.. all about the amazing Body Shop Tea Tree Range :)

I am pretty obsessed with this skin care range at the Body Shop right now, I just love all of the products to much. With me having quite naff skin and breaking out so much I have found that these products have helped me loads!!


These are the products I use on a daily basis :

I totally swear by these wipes! They are amazing
 
Only £5
Removes make-up, oil and other impurities
Removes excess shine
Do not over dry the skin
Cleanses and refreshes
Great for blemished skin
Can use them anywhere on the body that you have breakouts
 
Find the link below
 
 
 
Another amazing product I use everyday, the Tea Tree Concealer I use this before I apply my foundation
 
£7
Comes in 2 colours shades
Blends to your skin tone
Doesn't over dry the skin
 
Find the link below
 
 
 
The newest product to my Tea Tree collection
 
Only £5
Designed for blemished skin
Helps remove impurities
Cool freshness on the skin
Use daily for velvety soft skin
Use in the shower or bath
 
Find the link below
 
 
The Amazing Pore Minimiser
 
£7.50
Makes pores look smaller
Matifies skin for a shine free finish
Leaves the skin feeling fresh
Ideal bas for make-up (use as a primer before applying concealer and foundation)
 
Find the link below
 
 
 
There is lots more products on the Body Shop website here is the link >> thebodyshop but these are the main ones I use. I try not to use too many as Tea Tree is quite strong and mixing too many products together can dry out your skin and make it sore. These are the products that are best for my skin.
 
 
So if you do have problems finding facial products to suit your skin, or you suffer with breakouts like me I would definitely give The Body Shop Tea Tree range a go. And its sooo cheap to! They often have 3 for 2 on skin care and make-up products so keep a look out.
 
 
Thanks for reading everyone :))
AbbeyRoadBeauty 

No comments:

Post a Comment