Wednesday 7 May 2014

Bank Holiday OOTN.


Happy WednesdayEveryone :)


Didn't get the chance to post yesterday as i was having trouble with my laptop :) So here is Bank Holidays Post.


So on Bank Holiday sunday i decided to have a night out with my girls which was well over due.

I always say the best part of a night out is 'Getting Ready' LOL ... But i never seem to know what to do with my hair? I have short-ish hair, about shoulder lenght and it is quite thin. I always tend to stick to the same old style ... Quiff and straight! BORINGGGG..
    I wanted to try something new and at work on sunday my lovely boss and fellow Blogger Britains Next Top Blogger (Go follow) offered to lend me her wavers. I was sooo excited to have a play about with them and i am sick of having the same hair style all the time! .. And i thought it would be good to try them beforei thought about buying some myself.



 
Bank Holiday Outfit
- Black skater dress from Primark £13
- Red shoes from Newlook £19.99
 
I was beyond impressed with the result, it gave my hair so much volume without having to use a full can of hair spray HA. There is different temperature settings and different wave settings aswell so you have the choice of having tight or loose waves. I will deffiantly be purchasing 1 of these on payday! I have checked the Boots website and they are £29.99 at the moment which i think is pretty cheap!! Not sure on prices on other websites though.



Glamourise Wavers - Currently £29.99 at BOOTS ....
 
click here for the link





 


My hair after using the wavers :)))




Thankyou for reading :) MWAH ..
AbbeyRoadBeauty xx


 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment