Saturday 3 May 2014

SHOPPING HAUL!! :))

Hello again lovely's :)

So the other day i went to Meadowhall on a girly shopping day with my old friend from college and seen as though i have had abit of a rubbish few days i though stuff it im really going to treat myself!!

For agessss i have been wanting some silky PJ'S from the AMAZING Victoria Secrets shop, everything seems so expensive in there but you can tell it is really lovely quality, i tried a few things on an eventually fell totally head of heels in LOVE with a gorgeous silky floral nighty and matching briefs! I also bought a new glittery body mist (i am so obsessed with VS body mist's) ... £63 later its safe to say i came away a happy girly :)))



VS Glitter Body Mist - Pure Seduction


AMAZING SHOP




I also bought a few bits from the body shop im a tad obsessed with there Tea Tree products , they are brill if you have promblemed skin like mine i have been using the tea tree wipes for a while now i use them after i take my make-up off just to wipe any excess off that may be on my skin, from meadowhall i purchashed a tea tree cleasing wash which is the mildest of all the products so although it is brill for breakouts and acne it isnt as harsh on the skin. 

I also purchased the New Raspberry Body Butter , which smells DEVINE ... such a sweet smell. Usually i only ever buy Pink Grapefruit as that is my ultimate fave from The Body Shop but i thought i would give it a try and i am very impressed! .. Leaves your skin feeling SO SO soft :)))

Last but not least i bought a new concealer from The Body Shop .. Its called a concealer crayon as it looks just like a colouring crayon LOL .. I struggle to find a concealer that has a really good coverage for my acne prone skin, but i must say i am VERY impressed so far, i used it on top of my spots then apply my foundation. There was about 6 different colour shades to choose from too. A tad pricey at £9 but i would deffenetly say its worth it. But i get 10% off as i have a Body Shop card, i would deffenetly recommend getting one of these as you get 10% off EVERYTIME you buy something!! How good is that?



 I LOVE the body shop :)




All Shopped out :)))


Thanks for reading ..
AbbeyRoadBeauty x







No comments:

Post a Comment