Friday 24 October 2014

£1 Dress.. YES I said £1



Hello again guys!

Today's post is about the crazy bargain I picked up the other day in Primark.. Yes before you say it Primark is cheap as chips anyway so how could i possibly find something at a 'bargain price' when its already so cheap! Ye i thought the same!

Im desperate for winter clothes (i hate winter clothes so much and begrudge buying them as i hate wearing them) BUT it's getting a bit chillier now so I no that i reaaaally need to get some bits like jumpers ect.

So im having a browse and notice this gorgeous floral dress on the sale rail picked it up hoping it was my size (usually when there is a sale they only ever seem to have tiny size 6-8 pfft i wish! Ha) BUT to my luck it was! And it was only £5 down from £15 bargain!

Tried it on and it fitted just lovely and i thought i just have to have it! Carried on with my shopping and picked up some other bits while i was there like a few tops a jumper some tights and of course some new PJS (pj obsessed kinda gal 🙈)

So the cashier is scanning my stuff when i noticed my lovely 'bargain' floral dress go through at .. Wait for it .. £1 !!!! I couldn't believe what i bargain it was i honestly had to ask the girl if it was right lol! I hardly ever get bargains like that and i mean come on a dress for £1? What else could you get for that price!! 




I honestly love it!! Cant wait to wear it!



Such lovely colours too ☺️ #happygirl

Thankyou for reading, and i hope you enjoyed my post! More to come soon lovelys.

Abbey
xoxo

PS dont forget to follow me on twitter & instagram ✌️

2 comments:

  1. That is the loveliest thing! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!

    http://fashionbeautyloveblog.blogspot.com/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete